You can fix Printer not activated error code 415 by removing the printer drivers from your device and reinstalling them from the printer website. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Restart your printer and login as an administrator.
- Enter MMC in the windows search and open Microsoft Management Console.
- From the File menu select Add/Remove option.
- Now go down and select Print Management and click on Add.
- Here you need to select the “Add the Local Server” option and click Finish.
- At last, select OK.
- Navigate down to your computer name, select the driver tree, and right-click on the driver you want to uninstall.
- Choose “remove driver package” and restart your computer.
- Now you can download and install the latest drivers from the printer website.